Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Part 2 ~ Melacca trip

 Long Awaited Post ~ Part 2




Hahaha...To begin with, I would like to show you the famous cakes from Nadeje Cafe, Dataran Pahlawan, Melaka as I promised in Part 1.Hehehe!!!...this is the 'Classic Cheese Cake'.
I really glad to travel to Melacca that time with them..I have no word to describe the trip. It was memorable and meaningful to me. I hope it was the same for each of them. Every second that I spent with them was truly a joy for me. Thank you^_^


Nadeje is a spanish cake shop that only available in Melacca. All they cakes are fresh and hand-made I guessed. But fot those creamy cakes, it taste just normal for me and AH LOON!!hahaha...he ordered the classic cheese but he DON'T like it.hahaha!!!


The next food that I would like to introduce is Chicken Ball Rice. It tastes good and unique in terms of its shape. The chicken served was SOSO lo...hahaha!!!I can find a better shop that serves chicken that tastes better that this...haha...the main focus was on the [Rice Ball]


The next destination was A Famosa. It was a famous heritage in Melacca. Initially, it was a fortress build by the British. But it was destroyed and what was left was only the front door until now. We spent some time on photo-taking there. But that day was very very bright and HOT!!!...hahaha!!!

We are BE from Penang, Kedah, Melacca, Klang and Ipoh. ^.^


All my best friends xD








 These are the building in Melacca near the clock tower. This is an old police station.






 This shop lot are located at the famous Jonker Street, Melacca.








On the second night, we went for a boat ride as it was also one of the signature attraction there. The fee was kinda expensive for me but nevermind la...I seldom go Melacca for vacation also :) . It costs MYR 10.00 for each person. After waiting for 10 minutes, we boarded the last trip of the boat. It was truly a relaxing journey 'swimming' across the Melacca river. For me, it was a small Melacca tour instead ^_^ but I am happy with it as many gorgeous scenery was there along the journey with their lights ON. The light created a light path along the river and illuminated everything around it. I will definitely not forget about this scene.^_^



In short, I kinda like Melacca very much. It is a simple city yet full of Baba-Nyonya culture and old heritage. I do like old stuffs and treasure them too. Melacca is an old city but I like it. I am glad that I spent my holidays here despite after travelling all the way from Ipoh to here and spending my time with my besties.
Thank you so much that came all the way from your hometown and sorry for the tight and rush schedules.
I enjoyed every moment with four of you and I hope that we can go other place for vacation like this again ^.^ Thank you for checking my post. Have a nice day xD!!






1 comment: